Tuesday, June 11, 2013

The more you suffer, the more you care.

                   This quote applies to me more than anyone can understand. Its not just the fact that he walked out of my life, he took everything  he could on the way out the door. My heart. My emotions. My everything. I suffer because even though he can do all these things to me without a second thought, I'd still take him back into my arms in a heartbeat. And for that I am a fool. I wish things were a lot easier for me. It's been 4 months now and things are supposed to stop hurting by now.. right? Maybe I just need some help. I don't know. I've just been in a bad place for so long, and even though things are on a steady medium right now, they could go right back to downhill in a split second. I don't know what's wrong with me. I swear I'm such an emotional wreck all the time. Sometimes I just feel like I'd be better off if i were away from everyone in the world so that no one can hurt me. And vice versa. It's 4:08 AM right now, and I swear I'm an insomniac. I haven't fallen asleep before 4-6 AM in weeks, and I'm not forcing myself to stay up either. Maybe I really do need some help. I hope things don't stay like this because it's really kinda annoying. Well, I guess I'm going to sleep. Goodnight Friends... Or whoever really is even reading this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment